Skip to main content
- ALPHA CHI NATIONAL ACADEMIC HONOR SOCIETY - Students who are invited to join this honor society come from the top ten percent of the junior and senior classes enrolled in the Day Program and have earned 60 or more hours at Limestone University.
- ALPHA PSI OMEGA, the honors society for theater.
- ALPHA PHI SIGMA NATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE HONOR SOCIETY. The Alpha Phi Sigma Honor Society requires a 3.2 overall GPA and a 3.2 GPA in CJ courses, with at least 12 semester hours in CJ completed.
- CHI ALPHA SIGMA recognizes student-athletes who receive a varsity letter in their sport while maintaining a 3.4 or higher cumulative GPA through their junior or senior year.
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE CLUB (Gaffney site) is dedicated to the furthering of professionalism and the fostering of assistance and understanding between students, the community, and criminal justice.
- DELTA MU DELTA is an international honor society that recognizes the academic excellence of business, management, and administration students. Students are invited to become members if they are in the top twenty percent of juniors & seniors, who are business majors, and have completed a total of at least seventy credit hours at Limestone University, and have a minimum 3.25 overall GPA.
- ENACTUS (http://enactus.org) A community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world.
- HAUS OF ART is a student-led club that encourages the promotion of the visual arts on and off campus. Exhibits, field trips, art talks, community service, movie nights, a departmental newsletter, etc. are discussed. This club is open to all students interested in art.
- HEALTH CARE EXECUTIVE STUDENT ASSOCIATION provides diverse opportunities for personal, professional and leadership development to prepare students for success in the healthcare industry.
- National Association for Music Education (NAfME) is an organization of American music educators dedicated to advancing and preserving music education. Membership is open to any University student interested in music education.
- PHI ALPHA NATIONAL SOCIAL WORK HONOR SOCIETY, Rho Iota Chapter is open to Social Work majors who have completed at least 60 hours of which 15 are Social Work classes and have an overall GPA of 3.0 with a 3.5 in Major classes.
- PHI ALPHA THETA HISTORY HONOR SOCIETY is open to students who have at least 12 hours in history courses, have achieved a GPA of 3.1 or better in all history courses, have a 3.0 overall, and are in the top 35 percent of their class.
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLUB is a service group that is open to any student with a major in physical education, sport management, athletic training or a minor in coaching.
- PRE-LAW SOCIETY allows students to connect and have access to important events including campus legal speakers, trips, and law school preparation workshops. In addition, it ensures that students will receive important updates related to preparing to apply to law school
- PSYCHOLOGY CLUB is both an academic and a social organization that provides learning experiences with the psychology field. This group is open to all psychology majors and any student interested in psychology.
- SAINTS ATHLETIC TRAINING ASSOCIATION is dedicated to the promotion of athletic training and sports medicine in the community; promotes professional development through opportunities for professional conferences and workshops. This group is open to any student interested in athletic training, sports medicine, physical therapy and orthopedics.
- SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATION ASSOCIATION (SCEA) is a vital part of our state's leading advocate for quality public education. They work to ensure a great public school for every child. They are dedicated to assisting education majors and to make your transition from University to workplace.
- SPORTS MANAGEMENT SOCIETY is committed to uniting Sport Management majors in an effort to further the professional advancement of its members and to promote service, academic support, and a social atmosphere.
- STUDENT SOCIAL WORK ORGANIZATION is both an academic and a social organization. The objective of this organization is to enhance the professional development of social work students. It is open to all social work majors and any student interested in social work (Gaffney, Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville, and Aiken locations).
- STUDENT MANAGED INVESTMENT FUND is a fund that researches the financial market, industries and firm performance. Then after performing analysis, students will present opinions to the board as to the investment quality of specific stocks and make recommendations for inclusion into or divestment from the Cline Technology and Scholarship Fund. Taking FI335, a one credit hour course to guide students in their research, is required for participation.
07/27/2020 - 12:43