Maintenance and Housekeeping

Maintenance and housekeeping in the residence halls are performed by staff members from Sodexo Facilities. The University depends on students to be aware of any damage or situation that warrants attention, and to communicate that as soon as possible by reporting the problem to a residence hall staff member. Prompt reporting of maintenance needs to your RA or the Residence Life and Housing Office will make a timely response possible. Any problems of heating, air conditioning, or lighting in the residence halls should be reported. If a staff member is not available, students may call the Residence Life and Housing Office at 864.488.8373 during normal business hours and the Office of Campus Safety at 864.488.8344 after hours or on the weekend.

NOTE: To enable the Housekeeping staff to work effectively, residents are asked not to leave belongings in the hallways and balconies, Greer bathrooms, and Ball Hall or Brown Hall common areas or bathrooms.

Print This Page

Last modified
08/28/2020 - 15:27