All vehicles parked in any Limestone University parking lot must display a current and valid parking permit, which may be obtained via the Parking Permit Portal.
A complete guide to traffic and parking regulations may be found on the website or picked up at the Campus Safety Office. These are some general suggestions for avoiding a ticket and possibly towed vehicle (all vehicles towed at owner’s expense):
- All vehicles must be registered if they are driven, parked, or otherwise maintained on Limestone University property.
- Regulations are enforced twenty-four (24) hours a day unless otherwise stated in these regulations.
- Faculty/Staff/Students must park in designated areas.
- Vehicle breakdowns should be reported immediately to Campus Safety.
- Hangtags are to be displayed from the rearview mirror.
- Yellow curbs and yellow lines indicate no parking unless stated otherwise.
- The absence of a "No Parking" sign or white line does not necessarily indicate an area where parking is permitted.
- Vehicles owned or driven by students, faculty, or staff should not park in spaces reserved for “visitor parking.”
- Handicap parking passes are distributed through Campus Safety.
- No vehicle other than maintenance will be parked on grass or sidewalks or in any fire lane.
- Parking violation fines will begin at $20.00 and are subject to change without notice.
- Vehicles owned or operated by students should not be parked in the following places: faculty parking, visitor parking, or in front of the Stephenson Dining Hall. Unauthorized vehicles in these areas will be towed immediately.