Limestone University permits visitation in the residence halls, apartments and houses during certain hours and in accordance with certain guidelines.
- During visitation, everyone should dress in appropriate daywear.
- Guests should be escorted at all times.
- The host student is responsible for the guests.
- Residents should be considerate of roommate's needs.
- Visitation guidelines include all hallways, rooms, and community areas.
- Violations of the Visitation Policy will result in disciplinary action.
Visitation is permitted between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight Sunday through Thursday and between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday.