Academic Honor Societies
- ALPHA CHI NATIONAL ACADEMIC HONOR SOCIETY - Students who are invited to join this honor society come from the top ten percent of the junior and senior classes enrolled in the Day Program and have earned 60 or more hours at Limestone University.
- ALPHA PHI SIGMA NATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE HONOR SOCIETY - The Alpha Phi Sigma Honor Society requires a 3.2 overall GPA and a 3.2 GPA in CJ courses, with at least 12 semester hours in CJ completed.
- Advisor: Dr. Fred Lux, email@example.com
- DELTA MU DELTA - is an international honor society that recognizes the academic excellence of business, management, and administration students. Students are invited to become members if they are in the top twenty percent of juniors & seniors, who are business majors, and have completed a total of at least seventy credit hours at Limestone University and have a minimum 3.25 overall GPA.
- Advisor: Professor Tonya Adair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PI LAMBDA THETA – Pi Lamda Theta, a division of PDK International, is one of the nation's most prestigious education honor societies. Established in 1910, Pi Lamda Theta serves to recognize outstanding students who intend to pursue careers in education. With more than 185,000 individuals who have been inducted across the nation, membership signifies a commitment to academic excellence and the teaching profession. Members are able to join as undergraduate/graduate students or as professionals.
UNDERGRADUATE MEMBERSHIP: Open to undergraduate students who: Intend to pursue a career in education, have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, have at least sophomore standing.
- Advisor: Dr. Shelly Meyers, email@example.com
- RHO LOTA PHI ALPHA - Rho Iota Chapter is open to Social Work majors who have completed at least 60 hours of which 15 are Social Work classes and have an overall GPA of 3.0 with a 3.5 in Major classes.
- Advisor: Professor Lisa Glenn, firstname.lastname@example.org