The Limestone University Mail Center strives to provide a high quality of customer service, along with fast and efficient mail delivery. The Mail Center operates under the Business Office, providing a full array of postal services, including daily pick-up of U.S. Mail and delivery services of the U.S. Mail, inter-campus, and inter-agency mail, to all residential students. The Limestone Mail Center is located on the first floor of the Hines & Riggins Center.
Mail Center Operating Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Locker Access Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 6 a.m. until 12 a.m.
Friday-Saturday, 6 a.m. until 2 a.m.
Limestone University Mail Center
1115 College Drive
Gaffney, SC 29340
|Sally Griffith, Manager
|Kristin Upchurch, Mail Clerk
Student Mail Services
U.S. Postal Services (USPS): Limestone Mail Center provides mail processing and delivery for students who live on campus. Generally, mail arrives at the Mail Center between 1:00-1:30 pm each day, Monday through Friday. All outgoing mail should be properly addressed and have the proper postage on it. USPS will not deliver mail that does not have the correct postage. U.S. Postal stamps may be purchased, and packages mailed at any time during normal business hours, on a cash-only basis.
Receiving Mail & Packages
- An email will be sent to you when your package has arrived and is ready for pick-up. (Please do not attempt pick-up based on the carrier’s notification. Otherwise, you may make an unnecessary trip.
- Packages are placed in smart lockers. You will receive a QR code in your email that will be scanned for the locker to open and allow you to retrieve your package.
- Packages must be retrieved from lockers within 72 hours. If a package is not retrieved from the locker within the 72-hour time frame, it will be removed and held in the Mail Center for pickup at the window. An email notification is sent when packages are removed from lockers.
Sending A Package
- USPS, FEDEX and UPS packages with prepaid labels can be dropped off for pick-up by these services.
- When mailing a package that needs postage, we are only able to accept cash payments.
- Packages are picked up daily.
- Students leaving residential housing for the summer will have their first-class mail forwarded each day.
- Graduating seniors will have their mail forwarded up to 60 days to their home address unless a new address is provided. Please update your address with all companies within the first two months of graduating.
- Make sure senders have your correct address and use your full name. Please do not use nicknames.
For the best possible service, please remember to address it properly:
- Use full names (no nicknames)
- Provide a delivery address and return address
- Use 2-letter state abbreviations.
- Include zip code.
- International mail should have country name in ALL CAPITALS on the last line.