All resident students are assigned a space/bed in Campus housing. The privilege of occupying a private room is made by request and availability. The request should be in compliance with certain guidelines:
- Requests are taken at the beginning of each semester at registration.
- Payment and a signed Housing contract to reserve a private room.
- Accounts in the Business Office must be in good standing.
Students with the most academic hours are given preference. If a situation arises where a double room has a vacancy, the student occupying the room must choose one of the following options:
- Request a private room (Policy above)
- Find a roommate
- Accept a roommate or move into a room with someone else should the room be needed. If a student is occupying one space of a double room, the room must remain in move-in condition at all times (one bed, one dresser, one closet, and one desk must be unoccupied).